To be eligible for PSE’s windows rebate:
- You must be a current PSE residential electric or PSE natural gas customer.
- You must use PSE electricity or PSE natural gas as the primary source of your home’s space heating.
- You must note the primary heating system and fuel type on the application.
- Windows must be installed within the conditioned living areas of the home at the time of submission.
- These rebates are only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Your windows must be installed on or after Jan. 1, 2016.
- These rebates do not apply to new construction, additions that expand your home’s square and/or cubic footage, or installations in unheated areas of the home.
Incentives for home with existing single-pane windowsENERGY STAR® windows with U-factor of .30 or lower
Note: Only homes with existing single-pane windows qualify for the ENERGY STAR® window incentive. The ENERGY STAR® window incentive does not apply to homes with existing double-pane windows. Home with existing double-pane windows may be eligible for the low-e storm window incentive. See below.
- You must have existing single-pane, wood or metal-framed windows or patio doors to qualify for this incentive.
- The high-efficiency windows or doors must be installed to replace the existing single-pane, wood or metal-framed windows.
- The installed windows or patio doors must meet the requirements listed below:
- Prime windows must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .30 or lower.
- Patio doors must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .35 or lower.
- Window count is determined by the fenestration (opening) of the replaced windows. $50 per window, eligible up to $750 maximum.