We’re a northwest Washington local business, founded over 40 years ago in Ferndale. In 1986, the company expanded to Lynden and Lyndale Glass gained its namesake (LYNDen + fernDALE). We opened our downtown Bellingham and Mt. Vernon stores in 1992, and the rest is history!
Now we have a team of over 40 staff, here to help you meet your goals, whether you’re a homeowner, a contractor, a business owner, an artist, or an architect. We love what we do, and believe that serving the communities of Whatcom and Skagit Counties is the number one way we can contribute to a healthy and vibrant economy and quality of life for us all.
This is our commitment to you. We will:
Give you the best service possible
Treating your home or business as our own. We:
- Are experts in everything windows, doors and glass – so you don’t have to be.
- Take the time to provide you with the information you need, so that you can make informed decisions, easy and stress-free.
- Are the best in installation. We’ll get your job done efficiently and to the highest of professional standards – every time.
- Are always happy to hear from you. Call us at 360-354-3937 for any reason. Our goal is continual improvement in our service to you.
Be there for you, even after the job is done
We succeed when you are fully satisfied with our products and services:
- Our energy efficient doors, windows and skylights reduce your heating and cooling bill for decades to come.
- All work comes with a one year in-house installation warranty.
- If the unexpected happens, and you require warranty service from a manufacturer, we will help you file the paperwork, and see the process through to the finish.
Strive towards sustainability
Just like you, we live, work and play in Northwest Washington. It’s our responsibility to ensure that our world is a safe and healthy place for our children, and we want to make the choice easy for you. We:
- Recycle all materials possible removed from your job-site.
- Work with suppliers who prioritize sustainable production and Energy Star-certified products.
- Offer products that meet stringent standards from the Sustainable Forestry Initiative and the Forestry Stewardship Council.