We can provide you with stock or custom-sized curb-mount replacement skylights or new deck-mounted skylights that easily install between your roof trusses. Our skylights are adaptable to most roofing materials, from composite shingles and cedar shakes to clay tile.
How the Process Works
To get started today, give us a call, send us an email, or stop by any of our locations. Our skilled staff will ask you questions, and assess your existing home or new construction project to ensure you are getting a product that works for you. All site visits, consultations and cost estimates are provided as a free service to you.
While costs vary widely depending on your specific project, budget and preferences, a typical skylight project with installation includes:
- A custom skylight meet your specifications (frame + glass)
- Complete expert installation
- Recycling/disposal of old skylight materials (as applicable)
- Manufacturer’s warranty
Styles We CarryWe carry a wide variety of skylights and solatubes, including:
- Deck mounted skylights
- Curb mounted skylights
- Venting skylights
- Commercial skylights
- Accessories and options including blinds and electrical operation
Brands We Carry
We partner with a diversity of manufacturers who share our principles of value, quality, consistency, and availability - many of whom can supply us with hard-to-find or specialized products. Our most popular skylight brands:
We are proud to partner with VELUX to offer complete skylight systems and accessories for any solution, from installation down to the finishing touches:
- Sun tunnels - the most innovative skylight in the industry. The new design delivers brighter natural light and the easiest installation available.
- Roof windows - VELUX roof windows are designed for in-reach applications that require egress emergency escape capabilities. Examples include above-garage bonus rooms, lofts, and finished attic spaces.
- Skylights - Select from several categories to find the right residential skylight window for you.
Important to Know
- You have control - Light or dark, it's up to you. Velux's skylights come with optional pleated shades, mini blinds, or blackout blinds that close at the touch of a button.
- Protected by a warranty - Velux's 10-year No Leak Warranty gives you comfort that any problem will be taken care of.
Velux's Truss Series is designed to fit perfectly on 24" on-center truss construction, saving you time and money.
As the exclusive dealer of Solatube in Skagit and Whatcom County, we are excited to offer you their revolutionary residential and commercial daylighting systems.
Sometimes called “tubular skylights,” “light tubes,” “sun pipes,” and even “light tunnels,” Solatube’s tubular daylighting devices are the ideal solution for lighting interiors in a cost-effective, energy-efficient and eco-friendly way. From closets and bathrooms, to offices and corridors, Solatube's daylighting systems significantly reduce the need for electricity while keeping you connected to natural light.
Important to Know - Solatube designs many of their products specifically to retrofit into existing structures, and they often work where traditional skylight tunnels are not an option. Solatube's innovative and unique design allows it to be installed into any room.
CrystaLite is a Northwest Washington manufacturer of high quality skylights, roof glazing, sunrooms, and railing systems. Their suppliers are also Pacific Northwest local businesses that employ local workers. CrystaLite’s skylights are NFRC-Rated for energy efficiency, Certified AAMA tested, and include Energy-Star certified options.
CrystaLite has developed an innovative solar operating venting skylight. With no hard-wiring required for installation, it is the easiest electrical venting skylight on the market. Other CrystaLite skylight options include: